Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gingerloft – Tie a yellow ribbon

26052011027

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are well…  It’s time again for another challenge at Gingerloft and this time the theme is “Tie a Yellow Ribbon”. You have until June 11 at midnight to play our yellow ribbon challenge.  The random winner will receive 3 digs of their choice from the Gingerloft store and the top 3 will be asked to be the GDT.

My inspiration for the colour palette is this image from Pinterest.

26052011031

I have been making quite a few of these lil wall hangings lately. They look cute. The sentiment is from the Tire Swing Set at Gingerloft.

The flowers are handmade, except for those tiny four petal ones. The yellow rhinestones are from Pie Lane. These are self adhesive rhinestones. They were so easy to stick, no messy gluey stuff on them see!  You can visit Pie Lane’s Facebook page HERE. They have some really amazing stuff in their Shop… do check out the Silhouettes they have to offer (amazeballs)!

Ok guys our next challenge is our Asian Inspiration blog hop challenge (with quite a few prizes along the way), please check out this post HERE for the nitty gritty.

I hope you like the mini wall hanging. Don't forget to stop by the links I have mentioned… you will be missing a lot if you skip the links.

Happy crafting!!!

xoxo

E

Challenges: 2 sisters, Stamp Something, Creative card crew, Wee Memories

28 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

you've gotten hooked to Pie lane too have you Erum...??? Love the card.. It is soo bright...Wow...super cool one..

Karuna said...

Wow Erum. this is super cute :) i loved the ribbon...damn neat!

Lynn said...

Hi ET! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! Love your blog by the way and sorry I haven't visited you sooner!
Anyway see you at GingerLoft Chat:)
Huggs
Lynn x

DeeAnn said...

Your card is absolutely stunning. I always love your handmade flowers.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers + colors!!!! love it

Gisèle said...

love your inspirational pic, the wall hanging really matches well.
your card is super; love the shape, colors and your yellow handmade flowers are super.
Any tut on those ? xoxoox

jimlynn said...

I don't know how you do it ET, but everything you create is just gorgeous!!! Love this and all the yellows are wonderful.
Lynn

Giovana said...

Beautiful inspiration picture and great card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories.

Sudha said...

Wow lovely adorable creation.

Terri said...

Great interpretation of the inspiration piece. Love the colors. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too!

Unknown said...

As usual a stunning creation.plese share a tutorial on how you made the yellow flowers.
also brilliant use of Pie lane stuff.I wentto the shop but missed the rhinestones . Maybe next time.

Shelly said...

How beautiful!!! I just love the handmade flowers you create, E.

Avni said...

Another inspirational flowerful card:) Lovely!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Beautiful E.T! You do gorgeous work with ribbons and those flowers!

Stempeltiger said...

This creation is absolutely AMAZING E.T.
Love the beautiful colours and the gorgeous handmade flowers.
Great work.
Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
Hugs, Swantje

Anonymous said...

Oh ET this is absolutely beautiful! I love every single detail you put into it!
I'm your newest follower and looking forward to being bloggie friends. Ihave a weekly challenge and hope you will play along with us sometime!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky
www.gettingcricky.com

suzARTe said...

Just gorgeous,the colours look great together.I agree wall hangings are cute

Romina Nahata said...

hey !!so bright !lovely !!

paper fun said...

Your flowers are amazing! Great job.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Alice said...

love the cluster of embellishments. so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you followed that inspiration perfectly! Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog too!! Your work is great! And thanks so much for the feebies too! Such a nice variety :0)

Unknown said...

S T U N N I N G!!!!! what more can I say, thank you so much for joining us over at Stamping Something this week, good luck :)

Ирина - Magis said...

Очень хорошо и красиво!

Anne Temple said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Fantastic color combination. I scrolled down and looked at your other creations too - they are amazing (I especially like the red and white tree).

Laurel said...

I love what you have done!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful!!! Love the colors!

Roxann said...

Your creations are always so stunning, ET! I've missed seeing you at The Outlawz! Thanks you for stopping by my blog!
Hugz,
Roxann

Leanne said...

I love this idea of a wall hanging. BTW, U 4got to link the Asian Inspiration Blog Hop Challenge.