Friday, November 28, 2008

BearyBox Sketch# 4





This time BearyBox would like to give this week's winner FIVE pieces of My mind's Eye Christmas collection patterned paper and ONE piece of My Mind's Eye Snowed in Accessory Sheet.

I hope you guys join in and win some goodies! :o)

I am so freakin busy that this is going to be a short post. I have to tell you that this gorgeous paper was sent to me by Steph of Ingenious Inkling! Do check out her blog for some great cards! You will get inspired for sure!

By the way, for my friend's anniversary invitation cards I have made around 300 flowers and 130 more to go! Along with 130 paper swirls :o(
Wish me luck! I need loads of it! :-p


8 comments:

Cassie said...

That is such a beautiful card!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Hubba Hubba! I am in LOOOOOOOOOOVE! This is so sassy! I adore the black and gold. Another irresistible work of art! Great paper from Steph. Love the distressing with it. Hope your gazillion flowers and swirls don't wear you out! :O)

Peet said...

Beautiful!!! the gold and black look great!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. You are very brave making a few hundred of these, but I am sure your friend will be over the moon with the invites. Hugs from Desire

lizzie said...

OMG!!! this is soooooo pretty!!!!!!

lizzie said...

can I learn how you make such masterpieces!! I am shocked to see your work it is totally amazing!! :O

Annapurna said...

Love this box. Very nicely done. Love the flower and the swirl.

Shirley said...

What a very very pretty box. I don't know how I missed you for so long ET. I love your flower, scroll, and the paper!