Friday, October 10, 2008

Steph's BIG RAK!



BIG BOX of goodies. When I say BIG it is BIIIGG! Steph aka SmilynStef from Ingenious Inkling send me a box of goodies, sorry...a BIG box of goodies! I was on my bed resting when it arrived. I was unwell, but when my dad told me that the package was for me I jumped out of my bed! Seriously! The package was huge! Who wouldn't jump with joy!



It had everything! Dozens of stamps! Loads of ribbons! Hell loads of papers! Stickles! Glitter! More stamps! And what not! Looked like she sent me half of her stuff! lol


This is how generous she is! I was amazed! WOW! SERIOUSLY!





Whenever I open that box, I just get lost in crafty land! I was totally behaving like a kid when I got it! Showed it to everyone I know! LOL





6 comments:

Tee said...

This is so awesome! Its already making me jealous..I don't have half the stuff you have now!! (LOL)
Have fun..and looking forward to some new creations with you new stuff!!

Anthonette said...

Wow, that was very nice of SmilynStef! I can tell you were thrilled to open up the box. Have fun crating more masterpieces.

Melissa Bove said...

WOW! What a great RAK! You are a lucky girl!! Thanks for voting for me in the stamping contest!! I really appreciate it!! Have fun with all your goodies!! Hugs, Melissa

SmilynStef said...

So very glad it all arrived safely and intact ... I hope you enjoy it ... you certainly bring joy to all of us with your marvelous creations.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Woah! Cool! You so deserve it. That Smilin' Stef is a real Sweetheart. I can't wait to see what you make with your goodies! :O) P.S. I laughed out loud at the hell loads of papers. I just love your writing! :O) heeheehee

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OMG that really is a HUGE package ;) Girl you must have thaught you where in CRAFTING HEAVEN :) hahahaha

hugs Ria